BR Upcoming items
Follow me on Twitter for instant support:
Defining the class
getPlayerData() (alltime and season 6)
We've made an easier documentation for all frameworks instead of only PHP. You can visit it
HTTP endpoint: https://fortnite-public-api.theapinetwork.com/prod09/
- This is not a POST request.
- This is not an Authorization (api) key.
- Your Authorization (api) key is not valid (can be expired or removed).
- Request limit reached. Upgrade your API plan.
- Provided API request is not available.
- You didn't gave us an username.
- You didn't gave us an real username.
- You didn't gave us an user id.
- You didn't gave us a platform. Platforms are xb1, ps4 and pc.
- You gave a non-existing platform. Platforms are xb1, ps4 and pc.
- You didn't gave us a language.
- You gave us a non-existing language.
- This user does not exist or didn't play Fortnite.
- Please enter a platform (pc, ps4 or xb1).
- Please enter a gamemode (solo, duo or squad).
- Please enter a correct window (top_1_wins, top_10_kills, top_10_wins, top_10_score).
- Leaderboard is unavailable right now.
Published: 28-Apr-2018 15:02:19 · Views: 2537